1) 'UNIQUE' CYCLE PLAN
* We meet in Penang & transfer you to Thai-border at Betong to start the expedition.
* We use the sea-lane to enter Singapore via ferry from Desaru coast.
* We plan for 8 cycle-days with an average of 120km/day (most companies do 10-12days)
* For your safety, we transfer you in/out of KL on Day5/6 due to heavy traffic in the city!
* From our extensive cycling in Malaysia over the years, combined with valuable inputs from our well-trained & cycling-oriented SSVs drivers , you can be assured of the BEST way to make this journey.
* We replace some segments to detour into unique back-country roads for that check-point shot & sight-seeing.
2) DIY-STYLE WITH SSV SUPPORT
This is another important element of our DIY Trans Malaysia.
* First of all, we will issue every cyclist the daily GPX files of the route. What this means to you is that you are able to cycle confidently On Your Own, OR Collectively Together with cyclists of the same pace. You do not need to rush nor be restricted by how you want to spend your time everyday.
* We value some personal time in cycling, hence by doing as a DIY-style, you can be informed of the daily route to take, where you can stop for own meals/breaks, which hotels you will end up for the night, AND YET able to cycle like a personal adventure!
(There will be a cycle-leader/guide to lead & set the pace for those who prefer to follow someone, available if >10pax).
* SCT DIY Trans Malaysia will give you that "SENSE of ADVENTURE" as if you are on your own, yet with the Safety & Support aspect that comes with our SSV for your daily luggage & providing assistance in the event of mechanical issue (OR when you decide to take it easy for that day)
We will advise the daily rest-stops, coffee breaks lunch point options for your own freedom of choice.
3) SMALL GROUP CYCLING
Unlike joining other bigger players or in a mega event, we will operate this Trans Malaysia from just minimum 05pax.
You can also gather your own friends whom you are comfortable with to cycle together in sub-groups, OR simply go out on your own following our GPX route.