** Our newly improved itinerary, now only 2D2N Weekend Ride to Fraser's (instead of the usual more leisure version 3D2N).
This good conditioning those joining us to Taiwan KoM Experience Tour or Spring Race in Apr/Oct2020. (--> NO leave required)
Ride as much as you like!
Frasers Hill - Bentong - Bukit Tinggi
Frasers : 39km Climb 1250m, descent towards Bentong (cycle 40km)
Bukit Tinggi : 11km Climb 600m
Optional: to climb again next morning before departure!
Grade: 4/4+ (Enthusiast/Strong cyclist)
Terrain: Tarmac (mainly climbing ride)
Cycle dist. : est. 130km
Climbing : est. 2000m
Bike types : Any
Conditioning / Training trip supported with coach (our bags & transfer).
Cost: S$395 (twin-share)
Single sup: S$65 (2 nights)
1) 2 nights accom (1night of 4-star accommodation at Colmar Tropicale)
2) 2-way direct Minibus/coach transfers to Frasers/Tinggi & back to SG
3) 100% support throughout climb to Frasers, enroute & up & to Tinggi
4) 2 breakfasts (1 good buffet breakfast in hotel)
5) Drinks/isontonic/bananas & snacks during cycling
6) Malaysia Tourism tax
7) Trip leader
8) Pre-Departure Briefing & Preparation
New refined Itinerary Overview
Day01 - night departure via minibus/coach. * admin details (meeting place & coach arrangements) will be communicated to event group after sign up. (dep 1930hrs)
Arrive KKB at 0100-0200hrs. Check-in local hotel & rest.
0700hrs * Frasers Hill (39km, Climb 1300m)
arrives KKB (est. 0700hrs) , breakfast & start climb up Frasers. After short rest, descent down to foothills towards Bentong (50km) for lunch. Transfer to foothills of Bukit Tinggi to continue the final climb up to Colmar Tropicale.
* Optional: Frasers-Bentong stretch by vehicle transfers
* Bukit Tinggi Colmar (11km, Climb 600m)
* Those wish to go for more training climb can repeat Tinggi again (11km, climb 600m)
Overnight atop Tinggi.
Day02 - departure after breakfast & checkout. Own free time.
ETA SG 1700hrs (depending on traffic)