This is one part of our Hokkaido Cycling Series -
South Hokkaido: Hakodate, Niseko Mt Yotei & Lake Toya area.
Hokkaido is the northernmost main islands of Japan. It is also the largest prefecture almost 103times the size of SG.
Every year, we organise specially crafted cycling trips to 4 main regions of Hokkaido,
1) Northermost point of Japan : Wakkanai-Rishiri-Rebun islands
2) South Hokkaido : Hakodate-Niseko-Lake Toya
3) Central Hokkaido : Furano-Biei-Asahidake-Daistezusan National Park
4) East Hokkaido : Abashiri-Shiretoko
This sight-seeing cycling event takes you to the South Hokkaido region, where we focus our cycling around Lake Toya, Mount Yotei in Niseko, before ending in Hakodate. We also added a 1-day special cycling tour in Sapporo along the riverside bike pathways to Ishikari.
It is a guided (by our trip leader) & fully-supported cycling holiday, where your luggage will be ferried hotel to hotel and if you are too tired to continue cycling, you may also opt to take a rest on our vans.
It will be 100% following behind the group, and comes with water/isotonic/snacks.
It is a leisure-based holiday and you bet we will make stops at scenic spots and to have your morning, lunch & afternoon coffee/snacks stops.
** Suitable for almost every cyclists and families **
Key Highlights: scenic Lake Toya, Mt Usu Showa Shinzan volcano, quiet countryside roads in Niseko near majestic Mount Yotei, famous night view from atop Mount Hakodate, morning fish market and Goryokaku fortress, special local desserts in Onuma & Kijihikikogen highlands.
--> Guaranteed to keep your camera very busy!!
Event Grade: Intermediate (2+/3 out of 5)
Cycle Distance: 40-50km/day (4.5 cycle days)
Terrain: road/tarmac, undulating with some short climbs
Types of bikes: road/hybrid
Cost: $2599/pax (twin-share) (min.6pax)
single sup: $450
1) 6 Nights hotel accommodation
2) 6 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 2 dinners
3) Airport transfers
4) Land transfers in minibus between cities
5) Pre-Departure Briefing & trip preparation
6) 1x support van with drinks/snacks during cycling
7) leader/guide + mechanic support
* bike rentals are excluded. (optional - $170/trip)
* excludes flights to Sapporo
>>>>> HOW TO SIGN UP <<<<<
1) Complete the online trip registration form
2) We will email you the invoice and payment details
* an event Whatsapp group will be created later for further communications for those who have registered & confirmed.
Day01 - SIN / Sapporo. Transfer to Lake Toya
Day02 - Cycle around Lake Toya & Mount Yotei in Niseko area
Day03 - Transfer to Hakodate. Easy cycling & visit Goryo-kaku
Day04 - Cycle to Kijihiki-kogen highlands / Shirotai / Onuma lakes
Day05 - Hakodate transfer back to Sapporo (with sight-seeing)
Day06 - Sapporo riverside cycling / Ishikari / farmlands
Day07 - Send-off for departure (or optional extension)