Another part of Hokkaido Cycling Series - to eastern part of the Shiretoko peninsular - "The lakes & Ocean Loop"
There will only be one scheduled trip in 2020.
This event is planned for autumn cycling in East Hokkaido Abashiri & Shiretoko.
A favorite spot for many to do their skiing holiday, Hokkaido is also an awesome destination for cycling.
With a good network of quiet & nice-paved roads, it is definitely a haven for road cyclist.
In this trip, we shall cycle & explore East Hokkaido, in the area of Abashiri & the famous Shiretoko national park.
Join in this novelty adventure, as we ride to enjoy the splendid countryside scenery, good local food, fresh seafood, & stay in hotels & traditional ryokans wih onsen. Feel like a pro for 1 week as we pamper you with all the support & guiding from our ground team.
Event Grade: Challenging (comes with fully-supported with vehicle)
Terrain: 100% road tarmac (3 main mountain passes)
Total cycling: 390km (est)
Highest altitude: 780m
Longest day: 115km
Add-on: S$200 for rental of bike hybrid/road
We will advise you the international flight (for main group)
International flights to Sapporo connecting to Abashiri will be advised after you have signed up the trip.
Due to the nature of the places that we are riding, we will be:
1) limited to max 18 cyclists per group (confirmation upon email & deposit payment received)
2) 100% cycling planned (unless medical/extreme weather)
3) Full-support (vehicle will transport your luggage to next point; drinks & snacks provided during cycling).
4) non-cyclists can join as seat-in-coach participant (book in advanced to secure a guaranteed seat)
Any other queries, email: SingaporeCyclingTours@gmail.com
>>>>> How To book & Confirm Your Seat <<<<<
1) Complete the online trip booking form http://bit.ly/SingaporeCyclingTours
2) Once we receive the above, our cyclist consultant will follow up for invoicing via email/Whatsapp
Closing Date: 31Aug2020
Itinerary Overview for 7D cycling plan:
Day1 - Arrival SIN / Hokkaido / Abashiri - Cape Notoro loop (easy cycle 40km)
Day2 - Abashiri / Lake Kussharo (cycle 90km) onsen hotel
Day3 - Lake Mashu / Nakashibetsu (cycle 75km)
Day4 - Nakashibetsu / Rausu (cycle 70km) onsen hotel
Day5 - Rausu / Shiretoko / Abashiri (cycle 110km)
Day6 - Abashiri / coach back to Sapporo via Sounkyo Gorge (for visit & lunch)
Day7 - departure from Hokkaido / SIN ( * or own extension)